FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 16, 2019
*** MEDIA ADVISORY ***
NHA to hold open house to showcase modernization units in Window Rock
Total of 200 public rental units modernized Navajo Nation wide
On Monday, May 20, 2019, the Navajo Housing Authority will host an open house at Window Rock Public Rental Project Site (AZ12-057), which is located directly behind the NHA Central Office Building in Window Rock, Arizona. The open house will showcase the forty-five public rental units recently modernized in Window Rock as well as celebrate the more than two-hundred units modernized Navajo Nation wide, under NHA’s modernization program. The event will begin promptly at 11 a.m. The agenda will include guest speakers and a tour of the units.
- What: Open house event for the completion of modernized units in Window Rock, Arizona.
- Who: Navajo Housing Authority, Construction Services Department.
- When: Monday, May 20, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
- Where: Window Rock Public Rental Project Site (AZ12-057), located directly behind the NHA Central Office Building in Window Rock, Arizona.
- Why: NHA public rental units periodically undergo modernization to bring units up to standards.